We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who has passion for, and experience of Awning retail and/or Business to Business sales.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, and possess drive and business acumen, to continue to grow our hugely successful range of Caravan and Drive Away awnings.
- To provide an industry leading level of service to our customers, whilst maintaining profitable sustainable sales growth, across the South of England.
- Develop a close relationship with all key people across both new and existing accounts
- Deliver engaging and motivational retail support sessions; training clinics, help to support retail and trade shows, and instore presentation of our brands.
- Analysis and understanding of customer business needs; build seasonal plans with clear rationale to meet customer requirements. Accurately Forecast seasonal requirements.
Experience and Education:
- You will have sales experience with a proven track record in driving profitable sales in a premium branded environment, across a region of independent retailers, or in Awning Retail.
- Knowledge of the Awning retail landscape.
- Able to deliver against the vision for a multi brand / category wholesale business, and successfully contribute to the success of the wider business.
- Understanding of premium quality brands and how they achieve their positional placement in the market
- Ideally educated to level 3, with excellent IT and numeracy skills
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Ability to present ideas and gain commitment across a variety of clients
- Good IT skills and a track record of utilising technology to improve sales efficiency
- Must be well-planned and organised with the ability to work independently or as part of the wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrative track record of strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to negotiate independently to maximise sales and profitability
- Good reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to monitor KPIs
- Flexible, adaptable, and friendly, with a professional can do attitude
- An authentic, energetic, and inspirational Ambassador for the AMG business
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 10th June
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to meet this challenge, then please forward a full CV & portfolio,
quoting reference SR/ATMN, to: firstname.lastname@example.org