AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield, Rossignol, Trangia, Wayfayrer & Firepot) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor and Snowsport Industries, is seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to the following vacancy:
Territory Manager (South)
(Your ideal location: Home Counties / South East)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
We’re looking for a motivated individual who has passion for, and experience of, Outdoor retail or Business to Business sales. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as possessing the drive and business acumen, to continue to grow our hugely successful range of Family and Technical Outdoor camping equipment.
- Secure a combination of Pre-season orders, reorders, and closeout business; maximising and delivering sustainable growth in sales, margin and distribution across the defined territory (South of England)
- Develop a close relationship with key people across both new and existing territory accounts.
- Deliver engaging and motivational retail support including training clinics, sales event days, and consumer events increasing brand visibility in store. Attend national trade fairs and consumer shows as required to support the wider business.
- Develop territory sales plan and effectively manage existing accounts, whilst opening targeted new accounts.
- Analysis and understanding of customer business needs; build seasonal plans with clear rationale to meet customer requirements.
- Deliver seasonal forecasts, driving ongoing accuracy in these.
- Ensure all customers are compliant with the Vango Segmentation Policy
- Work closely with Head Office to ensure the smooth administration of orders, logistics, credit/payment, in order to meet the needs of your customers.
- Build market trends, competitor, and customer insight to feed back into the company strategic planning process.
- Ensure the annual retail-training programme, is focused on driving retail sell-through in line with current practices.
Experience & Knowledge:
- You should have sales/customer facing experience with a proven track record in driving profitable sales in a premium branded environment, across a region of independent retailers, or in Outdoor Retail.
- Knowledge of the retail landscape and the consumer brands market, preferably within camping and outdoor, you may already have strong relationships with key partners and retailers.
- Ability to deliver against the vision for a multi brand / category wholesale business, and successfully contribute to the success of our brands.
- Understanding of premium quality brands and how they achieve their positional placement in the market.
- A full clean UK driving license is essential for this role.
- Ability to present ideas and gain commitment from recipients.
- Good IT skills (Specifically Excel) and a track record of utilising technology to improve sales efficiency.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrative track record of strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to negotiate independently to maximise sales and profitability.
- Good reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to monitor KPI’s.
- Flexible, adaptable and friendly, with a professional can do attitude.
- Be an authentic, energetic and inspirational Ambassador for the AMG business and brands.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to rise to this challenge, then please forward a full CV & portfolio, quoting reference SR/TMS23, to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8th February
Interviews shall be held 15th and 16th February
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.